The Sig Sauer P320AXG PRO is the first full-sized pistol in the all-metal AXG family of P320 pistols.
The signature look of the Pro-Cut Nitron slide matches seamlessly with the black anodized metal AXG Grip module. The modern features and modularity of the P320 platform combined with the performance and feel of a metal frame offer a truly special shooting experience.
The black anodized AXG grip is complimented by Hogue G10 grip panels/rear insert and a detachable mag well for improved reloads. The flat XSeries trigger ensures a clean break at 90 degrees for improved accuracy and trigger reset. The optic-ready Pro-cut slide is fitted with XRay3 day/night sights and compatible with Romeo1PRO, ROMEO2, and Deltapoint PRO optics for a direct-to-slide fit without the need for adaptor plates. Each pistol comes standard with (2) 17rd steel mags fitted with Henning Group aluminum base pads.
The P320AXG PRO is the perfect combination of style and performance.
- Full-Size Nitron Optic-Ready Pro-Cut Slide
- Black Anodized Grip Module With Hogue G10 Grips
- AXG Detachable Magwell Included
- CALIBER: 9mm
- MAGS INCLUDED: (2) 17rd Steel Mag
- SIGHTS: X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights
- THREADED BARREL: No
- PISTOL SIZE: Full-Size XSeries
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.2″
- OVERALL WIDTH: 1.6″
- HEIGHT: 5.5″
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.7″
- WEIGHT: 35.4 oz
- SIGHT RADIUS: 6.6″
- ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
- TRIGGER ACTION: Striker
- TRIGGER TYPE: XSeries Straight
- GRIP MODULE: Carry AXG
- GRIP TYPE: AXG
- GRIP COLOR: Black
- BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel
- FRAME FINISH: Hard Coat Anodized
- FRAME MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- SLIDE FINISH: Nitron
- SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.