GLOCK 33 REVIEW
Glock 33 Sub Compact Pistol chambered in .357 SIG packs a ton of punch in a tiny platform designed for concealed carry. Clinger Holsters make the best Glock 33 holster because they’re comfortable and hide very well. Explore our holster lineup today. The Glock 33 extended magazine offers convincing concealment capabilities, but with the formidable performance of the 357 SIG round.
High muzzle velocity and energy are all packed in an easy-handling subcompact .357 pistol. The GLOCK 33 G4, with its more ergonomic external controls and grip options, opens up new possibilities in concealed carry. This proven GLOCK 33 Gen4 design is comfortably concealed, and nine highly effective rounds are available to be used within the standard magazine.
Please Call 1-800-781-2677 To Order Glock Firearms.
Due to Atlantic Tactical’s distribution agreement with GLOCK, it can only sell Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols to individuals in the following states: P.A., NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA.
Glock 33 Extended Magazine Note:
The following states have restrictions on “High Capacity” magazine:
- We cannot ship to those states unless purchased by an enforcement Agency.
- 10 Round- C.A., MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- N.J.
Pistol(Gun) Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- You have sworn Law Enforcement officers, State, including Federal, County, & City.
- Military personnel, including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
- Military veterans are medically and honorably discharged with retired I.D. or DD-214.
- Active Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers.
- Active Fire Fighters, Tactical EMTs, EMTs, and Paramedics.
- State Licensed Security Companies also include State Licensed Armed Security Officers.
- District Attorneys, Court Judges, and Deputy District Attorneys with Powers of Arrest.
- L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
Gun Sales Are:
The Glock 33 is that the fourth iteration during a series of weapons chambered for the .357 Sig Sauer or Federal .357 round. It’s what many of us call a “baby Glock,” thanks to its small proportions. As such, it’s almost half an in. shorter within the barrel than the G32.
Rock bottom of the quality clip is ¾ of an in. more temporary than that of the G32. It’s visibly just like the G32 in every regard except the length of the barrel and grip. So what you’re watching here may be a powerful and snappy gun that’s relatively easy to hide and harder to handle.
As a subcompact weapon, it’s during a category during which we discover tons of revolvers. That being the case, the G33 is probably going to be the higher choice because it’s lighter, slips into a concealed space more smoothly, and provides you four more rounds than most revolvers.
There are no reviews yet.